Information on the Bachelor of Science in Aviation is available at Liberty.edu.
The following courses are offered within the Bachelor of Science in Aviation program;
- Private Pilot Certificate – AVIA220 & 225 – Can be completed as a Free Elective or prior to enrollment
- Instrument Rating – AVIA320*
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – AVIA325, 326 & 327*
- Commercial Single Engine Add-On Rating – AVIA331*
- Flight Instructor Certification – AVIA420*
- Flight Instructor Instrument Certification – AVIA422 (1 Credit)* or AVIA423 (3 Credits)*
- Multi Engine Instructor Certification – AVIA441 (1 Credit)* or AVIA443 (3 Credits)*
* Courses noted with the asterisk (*) above are the only courses authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) for application of GI Bill® and/or VA funding by Web Enabled Approved Management System (“WEAMS”) institutions.